Our process starts with a discussion of your needs, timeline, price range and financial comfort zone. Do you have an in-law that needs a downstairs bedroom? Does your child need a school that offers bi-lingual programs? We’ll have these and many more questions for you. You, in turn, will need to interview us to determine if we’re the brokerage you want to work with.
Bear in mind that as a 20-year highly respected Real Estate Broker in Pleasanton, Jackie Byerly has strong credibility with listing agents. When they receive an offer from a buyer Jackie represents, they will know it’s reliable and fair…and the probability of acceptance rises.
Once you’ve decided to hire us, we’ll roll up our sleeves and start doing the following things:
- Construct custom MLS searches and notifications based on your needs.
- Walk through existing and new listings to determine if they are right for you.
- Alert you to upcoming open homes that match your needs and price range.
- Inform other listing agents that we have a buyer waiting for a home in their “farm.”
- Show you homes and be 100% forthcoming regarding their pluses and minuses.
- Send you reports and information on properties you’re interested in.
- Personalize your offers to include an effective cover letter and proof of financing.
- Keep you fully informed regarding offer status and negotiation strategies.
- Once in contract, provide quick and accurate paperless transaction coordination.
- Review inspection reports and confirm that repairs have been completed.
- Ensure that when you enter your new home, it will be clean and live-in ready.
- Assist you in becoming informed and comfortable in your new neighborhood.
- Serve as a continuing resource to you, not just as a Realtor but as a friend.
Please fill out the form below if you would like to arrange a meeting or telephone call to discuss your needs.